10 of the best lessons I have learned from 20 to 30 years old.
“I am 30 years old today what a decade!” A lot of lows and lots of highs a lot of sleepless nights a lot of bleats-full moments and challenging moments. I would not trade not even one day of it. Reading, listening to a lot of books, and talking to a lot of people have contributed to helping me redefine myself over and over again and to refocus my aim towards my purpose.
Below are 10 of the greatest lessons I have learned In the last decade of my life
1. “Focus on defining your identity as the person you want to be tomorrow and everything else will take care of itself”
2. “Many people through generations have worked hard and sacrificed a lot to get us here and the minimum amount of gratitude we can show is to live our lives in such a way that when we depart people are better of because we have existed.”
3. “Don’t chase attract”
4. “ In life, we don’t get what we want we get what we deserve”
5. “ Your Identity is your worth, not your. material of monetary possession”
6. “We are to hold ourselves accountable for all the pain someone we have inflicted pain to inflicts to someone else”
7. “ When we hear about Inheritance we think about money and family and our understanding of it leads us to live our lives in such a way that when we are no longer around we leave our children with some sort of financial security. I don’t want to neglect the financial aspect of inheritance at all but committing to creating a family of your own comes with a responsibility far beyond that. We have to strive to bless our children with the inheritance of morals, values, standards, love, courage, understanding, and the awareness of responsibilities that comes with being part of society. So that they can go on to live their life in such a way that they get to do the same for their children.”
8. “Do not wish for adversity but strive to be the person you can rely on during the time of adversity.”
9. “ Do not stress over losses that can be replaced”
10. “Commit to a lifetime of constant preparation to face the imminent enemy. that can show up anytime in different forms” @mohamadiworks
#2011 #2021 #entrepreneurship #lifelessons #life #motivation #quotes #mohamadiworks